Outside Monitoring Services
Occasionally, patients who are receiving treatment at another fertility center request to have their monitoring services performed at RMAPA. This may be due to patient work location, vacation destinations, patient/treatment office proximity, or many other situations.
We are able to assist individuals who require outside monitoring services in the Lehigh Valley. Due to the needs of the RMAPA patients, outside monitoring services are available only for treatment cycle ultrasounds, early pregnancy ultrasounds, and typical hormonal blood work.
Outside monitoring patients are responsible to contact their insurance company to determine if RMAPA participates with their insurance. Our finance department will not be able to assist you with this information. If RMAPA does not participate with your specific insurance, you will be responsible to pay in full for all services, when they are performed.
- Monitoring hours: 365 days a year- 7:00 am to 8:30 am. Patients are seen on a first come, first serve basis. Note – if you arrive after 8:30 am, you may not be able to receive services.
- Necessary information: The office requesting RMAPA to perform your monitoring services (the physician treating you) is required to send a signed prescription to our office at least 48 hours prior to you coming to our office to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prescription requirements:
- Date tests are to be performed
- Exact tests to be performed
- Specific diagnosis code to be utilized
- Practice name and fax number
- Physician name
- Nurse or Contact Name and phone number
- It is your responsibility to contact our office, at least 48 hours in advance, so our patient services team may create a chart for you, in our medical records system.
- You must bring a photo ID, insurance card, and any payment required every time you visit the RMAPA office.